The Court Dining Room
The Court Dining Room is the oldest room at Drapers’ Hall, dating back in part to the late 1660s. Overlooking the historic garden, the room was renovated in 1869 when the ceiling painting of Jason and the Golden Fleece by Felix-Joseph Barrias was added. 
 
Richly decorated and visually dramatic, the Court Dining Room is often used together with the Drawing room for large receptions or on its own for more intimate lunches and dinners.
 
With Sergei Pavlenko’s portrait of Her Majesty the Queen facing the magnificent Gobelin tapestries created for the French King in the 18th century, the room is the ideal backdrop for fine dining, meetings and conferences. It also has the added benefit of overlooking the Drapers’ garden.